Sunday, September 26, 2010

All you Freeway fans out there will be glad to hear that I have not completely stopped song-writing since becoming a Mum - Oh no! The creative juices are still flowing! Yesterday, I came up with this lyrical delight:

"I've got sick in my hair -
Daniel put it there.
I'm close to despair
Coz I've got sick in my hair"

Other ditties that get regularly sung around the Gilchrist house include:

"You're incredible, you're cheeks are edible"

"Somebody smells of poo (oh baby!), I think it might be you (oh baby!)"

Freeway boys - this gives you something to be working on while I'm away (!) - I think everyone will be feeling very excited about the new lyrical direction for the band in 2011!

2 comments:

  1. Big Freeway shout out there! Back at you, Mrs G! Just recently, I was thinking "got a load of musical ideas... still no words"... but am totally reassured that you've got the situation in hand ;-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to the second album!!!!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete