Monday, January 17, 2011

Shhhhh!! It's Daniel here, and Mummy and Daddy have gone to bed... They still don't know how I broke my arm (and PLEASE don't tell them), but I thought I'd fill the blog-readers in on what REALLY happened...

Well, it was last Monday during 'nap time'. You see, that's the ONLY space in the day when Mum leaves me on my own in my room - she thinks I'm sleeping, but THAT's the time in the day that I sneak out...

Last Monday I thought I'd go and make friends with some of the local pre-school crowd - so I rolled my way down to the park - these LA kids are a tough bunch - we hung out for a bit and then a dispute broke out about who was cooler: my Daddy or superman... the other kids were saying superman was the coolest - I couldn't let that go, so, I'm sorry to admit it, but we had a bit of a punch-up... I ended up falling off the climbing frame and had to sneak back into bed and try to disguise my broken arm for as long as I could so that Mum wouldn't get suspicious.

All I can say is this: you should see the other guy! Let's just say that no-one is going to be disputing that MY Dad is the coolest from now on!

I'm sneaking back to bed now. Mumm's the word.

1 comment: