Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Oh, ok then! I'll let you see some MORE super-cute photos of my precious son! (I am afraid Ed and I have succumbed to the universal parental affliction of thinking that everyone else is as taken with our offspring as we are!)
These come with a great big shout out to my great friend Zoe K who managed to find and send me an outfit for babies weighing 1.4lbs - it's still a bit too big for him, but it is SUCH fun to be able to put him in clothes!

And, for those of you who like having all the gory details, here is a photo of Daniel's manly scar. The orange shiny patch all around it is the glue, yes, GLUE they used to stick the wound together! It looks as though it's healing well and we're pretty sure Daniel is proud of it already!

(also, for those of you who are particularly observant, this shot gives you a sneaky glimpse of my enormous breast-feeding Pami knockers... sorry if that's unhelpful, it's just such a transformation, I may as well brag about them while they last!)


1 comment:

  1. still think i could give you a run for your money... oh i miss you xxx

    ReplyDelete