Thursday, May 14, 2009

I am pleased to tell you that some toothpaste made it through!

AND some chocolate (in the same parcel - crafty use of the term 'confectionery' in the description of what was included foiled customs I think! Good job Liddieski!)...

I can now enjoy Cadburys chocolate (scrummy) and then, be able to brush my teeth with unsweetened toothpaste!

Actually, although I REALLY appreciate all your efforts - I have to confess that I have managed to find some unsweetened toothpaste in the shops out here... so the panic is over... but thank you!

I did phone customs and it seems that its only really meat and soft cheese that they really won't let in (as well as any bomb-making equipment!)... whenever they are unsure, the post is delayed while they 'check' it - so I might get those other parcels after all - i'll let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment