Monday, April 13, 2009

Although Ed and I have missed out on the bank holiday weekend out here, we feel that we have managed to be part of the various Easter family get-togethers via skype... it was lovely speaking with the Russells on Sunday and this morning it was a joy to be included in the big Stileman family party for Dunmar's 85th birthday... I can't believe that many other people have been passed between so many lovely people in one skype conversation! What FUN! And WHAT a blessing Skype is!

I am also grateful to all those who are sending us mail... a hand-written envelope is met with whoops of excitment and a rush back to the apartment to greedily read the words from home... I'm afraid my brother gets the prize for 'best post yet' with his California themed home-made cd which I have been LOVING listening to this morning... might just go and put some flowers in my hair!

We LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment