Sunday, April 26, 2009

I WAS out of range! I promise!

I missed my husband very much - but it was a GREAT time... fantastic teaching from God's word, a chance to spend time getting to know other Christian sisters AND an opportunity for FUN!!!

On the Saturday afternoon off I was 'bullied' into signing up for the zip-wire course... 7 x 200 - 400ft wires suspended about 150 - 200ft above the ground in a Redwood forest... I thought I was going to be sick on the 1st platform - but then, against my better judgement, I actually REALLY enjoyed it!

A group of us then went to Capitola (a BEAUTIFUL seaside town) for some time on the beach, a spot of wine-tasting and some Mexican food! Yum!

3 girls in particular are DEFINITE close-friends-in-the-making... Claire, Natalie and Amanda... what a blessing to have found such lovely ladies with real hearts for Jesus so soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment